Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IPad air2I updated it and I couldn,t open it they…

Customer Question
I have an IPad...

I have an IPad air2I updated it and I couldn,t open it they ask for the barcode I dont,t know the bar code and i can,t remember it ifI have what is the way to make it work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never change it I use to type for numbers to open it but the barcode is6

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don,t know how to do it I m computer illiterate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Your iPad has a numerical passcode you do not know is that correct?