Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to know which email account Itunes is billing me on.

Customer Question
I need to know...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I tried to cancel my subscription on line but I do not know which email it is being billed to. I do not recall even asking for their service, yet I am being billed on my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to know how to cancel this billing.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.