Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to know how to retrieve pictures from the cloud. An…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to retrieve pictures from the cloud. An apple tech recently put a lot of them on the cloud to save storage, and now I need to retrieve some of them

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Phone 6X

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your pictures deleted?

Perhaps a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on iCloud Photo Library
  2. Open Photos to View the iCloud Photo library