Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple downloaded without my concent passcodes etc which I…

Customer Question
Apple downloaded without my...

Apple downloaded without my concent passcodes etc which I don't have

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since last NIGHT EVERYTHING I DONOT HAVE AN APPLE PASS WORD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO I GET RID OR THE DOWNLOAD THEY DID IT IS FOR I CLOUD ETC

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Please elaborate.