Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New Apple iPd will not recharge. It is the new App;e iPad.

Customer Question
New Apple iPd will...

New Apple iPd will not recharge

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is the new App;e iPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About four days Sorry theat was four days

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

When you plug it in hold the power button and the home button for 30 seconds. Let me know the result.