Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I JUST GOT AN I-PHONE. CAN I GO TO A STORE FOR LESSONS/HELP?

Customer Question
I JUST GOT AN...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

CRICKET

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

JUST GOT IT. I GO TO MENU AND DON'T GET THE WHOLE SCREEN, ALPHABET, ETC.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, NOT THAT I KNOW.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Sure can. Do you have an Apple Store near you?