Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I BOUGHT A SE APPLE I PHONE ON EBAY AND IT IS LOCK CAN;T…

Customer Question
I BOUGHT A SE...

I BOUGHT A SE APPLE I PHONE ON EBAY AND IT IS LOCK CAN;T USED IT ON AT&T, THE IME/MEID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I bought a apple I phone model se on eBay, it is lock can not used it on my carrier att&t the IMEI/MEID 358633071894485 I need to get it unlock what do I have to do to get it unlock the model #of phone is MQ4W2LL/A

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IT WENT TO APPLE STORE AN THEY TOLD THAT THEY COULDN HELP ME.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.