Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On my user name spell my user name wrong and should be.

Customer Question
On my user name...

On my user name spell my user name wrong***@******.*** and should be***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Well I only had it 4 weeks even went to applestore in lenexa

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

To change the user name same pass word

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.