Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep getting charges that I dont know what they are for. I…

Customer Question
I keep getting charges...

I keep getting charges that I dont know what they are for. I am trying to get into my Ipad information and forgot my passwork

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried today but it did not work

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I tried with my apple ID verification

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is this in iTunes?