Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On my new iPhone SE, I use walton. as a name. I use a

Customer Question
On my new iPhone...

On my new iPhone SE, I use walton.williams as a name. I use a password ***** and Apple iTunes says it is invavid. Please help. I need to get the Uber app.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sometime in the last 10 days.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Do not know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have a MAC.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Help me!
How do I say no to $28?
Help me get the Uber app.
Do not do secure connect. My iPhone still says try again later... Why does Apple not help ihone customers ge their apps???\

I am not connecting.

Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Note: Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with the apple.

My iPhone google is***@******.***, l do not remember old Apple ID, so created a new one, Walton007..
Misspelled above. Is Walton. Williams
Password ***** *****
Please use this. Help me get the Uber app, l need it Asap

I understand your urgency. Walton. Williams is not a valid ID. Your apple ID ends with the email like @gmail.com or @yahoo.com. If you click on the settings on the iPhone, Click iCloud and check what is the iCloud email?