Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'very poor typist req phone support my # 209-847-6394. Mac…

Customer Question
I'very poor typist req...

I'very poor typist req phone support my #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Mac latest

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

No I am in need of support for my Mac 27

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am looking for phone support for my mac and notebook

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Can you tell me what the issue is you are having?