Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out od ipad.. I have tried all I can think od…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out od ipad.. I have tried all I can think od HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure about 6 mos ago I am lost

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Then or now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Does it say it is disabled?