Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not get into my account. It will not take my password.

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my account. It will not take my password. what can I do? It will not allow me to get any apps on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been along time.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't know how to do that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you are having a problem with one of your passwords. Please, answer the questions below.

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason