Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am receiving messages that someone is trying to log into…

Customer Question
I am receiving messages...

I am receiving messages that someone is trying to log into my apple account around Kansas City MO. I have reset my password ***** and after confirmation, I have not been locked out for an incorrect password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About five minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Where do you live and who is your provider? Do you have any devices out in the world besides the ones you own at your home?

Have you thought about enabling two-factor authentication?

I’m in Winston OR
I have no device out of my location
I use two step verification

With Apple?

Do you have a VPN?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius