Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is locked and ask for apple id and password i enter…

Customer Question
My phone is locked...

My phone is locked and ask for apple id and password ***** enter them and it says cannot not be used to unlcck phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just had to change it today cause i forgot my old password ***** was entering it wrong

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes they emailed me a reset email and i changed it and then got a confirmation email saying it was changed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is for phone number(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.