Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple id. Don’t remember. I am totally computer…

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am totally computer illiterate.Just changed from shaw to Telus. I just need to get my new e-mail going

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m not on amac

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

It sounds like you need to find your apple id and also possibly reset your apple id password, therefore I will explain how to do both:

Find your Apple ID

Go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and toward the bottom of this website, click the "look it up" link. This will take you to a small form to fill out to try and recover your apple id. Then if needed you can reset your password ***** following the instructions below.

Reset your Apple ID password

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iphone. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iphone and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.