Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have 2 iTunes cards that I sent to a friend and he said…

Customer Question
I have 2 iTunes...

I have 2 iTunes cards that I sent to a friend and he said they were not activated...what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not have an account

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

They are both $50 cards and he said that he cannot use them because they are not activated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.