Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot access my newsweek subscription online. I have been…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my newsweek subscription online. I have been paid up through2020

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I cannot get a response to my icon. Keeps telling me I need to pay to download issues.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have iPad Pro.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am old and not so savvy with this thing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.