Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IMessage will not load messages from other devices. Nothing…

Customer Question
IMessage will not load...

IMessage will not load messages from other devices. Nothing is visible on pro if I send on iPhone........sometimes it will show up but no history is there as of late. Checked all settings ~ older pro is better at loading.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My phone receives and loads well it is my Mac Pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is only on my newer mac pro (actually I have a lot of issues with this pro)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are they all signed into the same account? Are you expecting old messages to show up?