Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get online for more than a couple of minutes

Customer Question
I cannot get online...

I cannot get online for more than a couple of minutes intermittently

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I have an iMac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

I am 86 and have no idea. What I need is someone to come and check our wiring in this new place we recently moved into

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for four months and I have had no satisfaction on the telephone.i need to schedule a house call ASAP as I run a business and cannot do it anymore from my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That I must schedule a visit ASAO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you close to your wireless router? Mine is in my basement and on my second floor it it doesn't work so good.