Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer is OK but I have forgotten my password and you…

Customer Question
My computer is OK...

My computer is OK but I have forgotten my password ***** you seem to be the best place to send me to the right person for help. Ivo E. Lindauer

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Forgot Password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I-Mac using OS10 It kid OK but need directions for new password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you forget the password ***** login to your computer?

Not at this time.
Let me know when you need help