Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'd like to change my password for my apple account and I…

Customer Question
I'd like to change...

I'd like to change my password ***** my apple account and I have to put in my current password. I've spent the last hour trying to do this and now I have no idea what my current password *****! If I knew that I wouldn't have to change it! Thanks. Judi Rand

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Awhile ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure, because this morning I thought the change went through so I have 6 changes and I have no clue which one is good. I do remember the one from a month ago...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I also need a password ***** the icloud!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I’m not happy...if Apple had a good website where I could change my password, I wouldn’t have to spend money to do this!

They do. It is iforgot.apple.com

Please take a moment to rate my service.

Thanks, ***** ***** fault. You did a good job...it’s Apple I’m not happy with.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day.