Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Mac and I have to send a presentation PowerPoint…

Customer Question
I have a Mac...

I have a Mac and I have to send a presentation PowerPoint and it’s required to see speaker notes with audio

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

But when i export from keynote to PowerPoint it won’t show speaker notes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Well I’m new with apple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

We’re will I find version of os?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

It’s OS X Yosemite
Version 10.10.5
It’s that 39 on top of 30 that I just paid for remote.

yes. it is a flat fee.

No ty.. that will be $69.00. I just need to know what to do.
Hello you still there.

I am still here.

I am still looking for a solution. It looks to be a common problem.