Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What carrier (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.) is an…

Customer Question
What carrier (Verizon, AT&T...

What carrier (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.) is an iPhone with an IMEI 01 385100 913708 5?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just need the carrier for this phone with an IMEI of 01 385100 913708 5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a new unused iPhone 5S I have, I trying to identify the carrier for it please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.