Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

One my face book takes 2.1 my son says that's not good. Why.

Customer Question
One my face book...

One my face book takes 2.1 my son says that's not good. Why. #2 I upgraded for $1 a month find out that is for iCloud not making more room on my phone. I want to stop the payments and get out of that because people are telling me it isn't making more space on phone. I tryed to cancel it but I can't. I only have 136 photos n 6 videos and every time on phone I get store is zero. I can't take any pictures or videos so I keep on deleting all the time.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Zero?

Sorry I am not good with everything to know what that means. I have iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: Did the Facebook come pre-installed on your Zero, or was it something you downloaded?

I downloaded

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Only the storage issue and phone is slow and more often now I going into apps like snap or weather channel and some others and it kicks me off

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

iCloud does not make more room on your phone. It is used for backing up data. Does that make sense?