Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't remember my Apple ID, or password. Don't remember. A…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my Apple ID, or password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember. A few months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Didn't know about it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought my first iphone yesterday. Don't even know how to turn it on.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I would love to have you fix it.
I also need some info on my new phone, but maybe if I get the iPad straightened out, I can figure it out.

Well we need to know your Apple ID or I am shooting in the dark... Do you at least have an idea?

Would it cost anything if I went to the Apple Store. I have hesitated having an I phone because of the price, and already, every time I turn around its more money.
What was the $5 dollars for? I thought that was for help.
Maggie 10, Chefathome2
Should have been, or, Chefathome

It does not cost anything to go to an Apple Store. Would you rather do that?

Well, it's -10 degrees here. But do you think that would be better?
What was the $5 for?

Give Apple Care Tier 2 a call, ‭(866)(###) ###-####

Tell them you want Tech Support. Tell them you are unable to reset your Apple ID and Password ***** access your email and they will be able to help, ok?

Please take a moment to rate my service.

Ok

Have a wonderful day!