Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to change my email address as well as my

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to change my email address as well as my password. When I got a new laptop they talked me into putting the same address and password ***** everything including my iPhone. This is not for me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Changed app. 8 mounts ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don’t know how

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Before we start, why is that not for you?