Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot open safari passwords I have used my apple password…

Customer Question
I cannot open safari...

I cannot open safari passwords I have used my apple password ***** it remains locked. I changed my Apple password ***** it still will not unlock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

30 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was having problems with fidelity password. The fidelity tech. sent me to the safari page to erase my passwords. or change my passwords. Said my apple password ***** be wrong. I changed my apple password ***** it still will not work for Safari.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Safari passwords is the password ***** use to login to the computer. Have you tried that?

no, I will try it

Let me know the result.