Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a reoccurring ITUNES charge on my moneycard that I…

Customer Question
I have a reoccurring...

I have a reoccurring ITUNES charge on my moneycard that I don't know where it's coming from..... last 3 months for .99 cents.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Never that I can recall.....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Please cancel..... not where I'm trying to go
Please cancel this request.... apparently I've been mis-routed..... not where I'm trying to go