Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a smart phone, and I enabled it to use my fingerprint…

Customer Question
I have a smart...

I have a smart phone, and I enabled it to use my fingerprint to open and it will not accept it. I would like to have this removed, what do I do. I am 77 years old and really need my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Putting in my six digit number.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you know your passcode?