Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have misplaced the answers to all of my security questions…

Customer Question
I have misplaced the...

I have misplaced the answers to all of my security questions and my apple id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I don't know exactly. I have tried everything. I have tried every song for my favorite song.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know right now. I don't know what the other security questions were.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

No more details
Are you going to tell me anything?

Sorry for the delay. Are you able to sign in to appleid.apple.com?

No I cannot sign in. I can'do anything

Do you have access to the email address used with your Apple ID?

How much is this costing me?
I have lost all info to this tablet so I don't know the answer to any questions

$35 dollars. This is JustAnswer.com Do you know that?

I have lost all info to this tablet so I do not know the answer to any questions

This is JustAnswer.com Do you know that?

35.oo dollars for what. What eas the 5 dollars for?

The part we take as good faith if you get an answer you accept. This is JustAnswer.com Do you know that?