Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m having trouble with Apple sight in to my account. I keep…

Customer Question
I’m having trouble with...

I’m having trouble with Apple sight in to my account. I keep getting wrong password ***** I just seem to getting it right. So either I get sign in right or not

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Get Apps any more

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I need help with signing in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help signing in to Apple store.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.