Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to reser my wireless password, could you help?

Customer Question
I would like to...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Good question. how do I find this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just recently my iPad has been requesting a password. I have forgotten mine, but just got lucky and signed on. I would like to reset with a more user friendly password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have the password ***** guess written down?