Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad logs me out of my webmail. How do I make it keep me…

Customer Question
My iPad logs me...

My iPad logs me out of my webmail. How do I make it keep me signed in?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven’t changed them.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, why doesn’t my iPhone charge every time I plug it in?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Who is your email provider?

Earthlink
I’d rather do it myself

Ignore the offer for remote because it is automated (i did not send it). Next time you sign in check "remember me"

I do not want to switch to remote assistance.

Ignore the offer for remote because it is automated (i did not send it).

Next time you sign in to your email check "remember me", it will keep you signed in