Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can a 3rd or 5th generation Ipad be upgraded to an IOS8?

Customer Question
Can a 3rd or...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Does that mean Uverse or something?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I can not load most apps or games because they require a IOS8.2. I received the Ipad for christmas. Ihadnever had one before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect to what?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

There is only a third gen iPad, not a 5th. Which iPad do you have?