Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't set up a neat machine that is about 2 year old on my…

Customer Question
I can't set up...

I can't set up a neat machine that is about 2 year old on my mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

The email does not match and my phone doesn't match

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to set this up for my Dad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This is the status of the situation: LINK

This is the link to the newest compatible software.

Please take a moment to rate my service.