Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

You have been trying to contact me but phone did not ring…

Customer Question
You have been trying...

You have been trying to contact me but phone did not ring could you please call me now as I need to get my ipad up and running thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have only recieved this as a present and it is not registered as it is disabled

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH YOU AND TRIED CONNECTING TO ITUNES BUT DID NOT WORK THENI VISITED YOUR STORE IN GLASGOW AND THEY TIED BUT SAIS THIER SYSTEM WAS DOWN AND WOULD ARRANGE A CALL TODAY AT 12.00

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think this is mac but would line to speak to your expert

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

We have not been trying to call you, this is JustAnswer and it appears this is the first question you have ever asked. Do you know you are at JustAnswer.com?