Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get my iPhone to work its activation mode. Don't no.

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my iPhone to work its activation mode

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don't no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

First time it ever happen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.