Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation help. I can not find my apple id. One day

Customer Question
Activation help Technician's Assistant:...

Activation help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I can not find my apple id

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

One day

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.