Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation help. Ipad. My apple Id. I can not get the right…

Customer Question
Activation help Technician's Assistant:...

Activation help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My apple Id

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can not get the right pass word

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.