Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having trouble setting up the new iPhone 6. It shows on…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble setting...

I'm having trouble setting up the new iPhone 6 . It shows on the screen iPhone is disabled and connect to iTunes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Stage 11 from the ISO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Tried to do the code but don't if it was after the Verification code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know how to fix it and get working the right way

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there ? We may need to fix it using your computer