Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a I phone seven and I am with at&t and I want to

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is wes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a I phone seven and I am with at&t and I want to change my password ***** I can use my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I was at a store a few months ago they reset it there and I lost the paper with temporary password ***** it I was going to bring it home and get my wife to help me fix it . but I haven't located the paper so is there another way to do it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.