Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t download an app from the app store. Jigsaw puzzle. I…

Customer Question
I can’t download an...

I can’t download an app from the app store

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Jigsaw puzzle

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have pressed on get app and it will not accept my Apple password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My credit card was updated due to a compromise and maybe they have the wrong imformation

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact make and model of your Apple device?