Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost you a few minutes ago. I need to stop paying for

Customer Question
I lost you a...

I lost you a few minutes ago. I need to stop paying for extra storage on my OLD iCloud account, and set up extra storage on my NEW iCloud storage account. Can’t you help with that

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad, iPhone new MacBook Pro not set up yet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

There’s no issue with the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to stop paying for extra storage on my OLD account and add storage to the new one i can’t backup my phone and ipad, not enough storage space on the new account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

How do i get the refund on the $5 for this non advice? I don’t want to continue
How can i terminate this and get my $5 refunded?

I will submit your refund.

Thank you. Will i get an email or receipt?