Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Headset plug broke off in mac pro book Iam from FL. and need…

Customer Question
Headset plug broke off...

Headset plug broke off in mac pro book Iam from FL. and need help ASAP

Technician's Assistant: What apps were you running right before your Mac Pro crashed?

My mac did not crashed

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your Mac? (For Mac OS 10.70 and later, you can check storage through the Apple Menu -> About This Mac -> Storage. For earlier versions, you can do this through Finder.)

Please read the problem the plug for my headset brook off in the Mac

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I need an appointment tomorrow if it all possible

Please visit getsupport.apple.com to setup a genius bar appointment.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

I fix the problem myself please return my charge thank you people did not understand the problem

Ok.