Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Holy cow...been waiting over a month...finally had Consumer…

Customer Question
Holy cow...been waiting over...

Holy cow...been waiting over a month...finally had Consumer Cellular unlock the phone...and I've disabled Find my iPhone and it still will not activate

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, where do I find that?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to enable the Find my Phone option so may i know the exact make and model of your device?

iPhone SE
im not willing to pay more for a phone that is costly to start. If you can't help me without additional money just say so. Im so frustrated with this I may just go to another phone altogether
anyone there?
Im going to request a refund from PayPal. Not getting any response from you just frustrates me all the more.
come on guys....I paid my money where are you???

Sorry for the delayed response could you please go to settings in your phone and then icloud option and then try to turn on the find my phone option and please let me know if it works for you.

I cannot get to settings or anything else. Never mind. I’ve cancelled the help. Throwing this phone across the mountain.
Off to Samsung

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.