Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my apple I D from my work email address to…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my apple I D from my work email address to my personal email. I still work at the same place however I should not have used my work email as my apple ID.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday I changed my password ***** I felt like I was making a mistake, it was so confusing to me.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I was doing this on my phone and ipad and I am confused about what I did.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I got two emails saying that my find my phone was disconnected and it scared me so I went to the verizon store and they advised I call apple.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if you are able to access your Apple ID?