Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to reset my password and it will not allow me. I

Customer Question
Trying to reset my...

Trying to reset my password ***** it will not allow me. I forgot my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been awhile.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, it says that it has to go through apple recovery

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to reset so I can do the updates

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.