Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Do not disconnect screen is showing. It is an ipod classic…

Customer Question
Do not disconnect screen...

Do not disconnect screen is showing

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

It is an ipod classic and it should be up to date. The battery died while I was out for a walk.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What is going on with your iPod Classic?

The battery died while I was out for a walk and not I either get a Do not disconnect screen when I connect to the computer or an OK to disconnect screen when not connected
I started itunes and it is restoring my ipod now

Let me know how it goes. If it doesn't work there is one more step.

Mike, Mac Medic