Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We need an appointment at genius bar. We purchased Apple…

Customer Question
We need an appointment...

We need an appointment at genius bar

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

We purchased Apple Care

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I phone 8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone has no data though it is paid for wint send texts

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Start here.

Please take a moment to rate my service.